VGA has a long history in Australia and the connection our customers have with our products live on for years (anyone heard of a Kombi or Beetle?). To find out more about this global brand who employs more than 600,000 people please visit our about page.
The Passion of our People
VGA is full of passionate and dedicated people. The excitement our people have for our brands are second to none. Hear directly from our employees about what it’s like to work at VGA.
“What a great place to work with brilliant benefits”
“The excitement that comes with a new product launch makes me so proud to work for VGA”
“The large investment in learning and development programs has made a big difference to me personally and professionally”
“I feel the Company really cares about all of us here”
“A sought after employer of choice”
More than just a job
- Our Values - We are driven to put our Customer First, work together in a collaborative way, use Breakthrough Thinking to find a better way and hold ourselves and each other Accountable. Our leaders are focussed on being inspirational leaders and developing their people.
- It’s all about investing in you with Learning and Development programs which build skills and capabilities to assist you in your professional and personal life.
- With strong leaders to coach and support your development.
- So you are ready to take up the next opportunity with the Group via our Leadership Launchpad Talent program.
- Then there are the impressive benefits and rewards. The Accelerate Recognition Program, attractive lease car rates for you and your family, subsidised gym membership, above the minimum employer Superannuation contributions , paid parental leave, life insurance, salary continuance insurance, subsidised on site café, discretionary annual performance bonus and the worklife NAB lifestyle program with discounted movie tickets, entertainment etc. Also some fun stuff – our ‘Octane’ our health and wellbeing program which includes on site massages, chill sessions on the terrace with drinks, yoga, bootcamp. We also have office events like City to Surf, Melbourne Cup.
- But it’s not just about us, but also about others. We raise money for charities like the Cancer Council, the Movember Foundation and our employees can donate their recognition points to charities of their choice.
- You will be proud to be part of a global and powerful brand.
- Who develops innovative and exciting products.