- Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
- If your vehicle was purchased new or as a demonstrator model by you, and becomes a total loss within three years of the starting date of the original registration, we will replace your vehicle with a new vehicle of the same make, model engine size, features and paint type if such a vehicle is available in Australia.
- If we are unable to repair the part, new genuine manufacturer parts will be used where locally available or genuine reconditioned or recycled manufacturer parts where a new part is not available. Where a genuine new or used part is not locally available we may use parts that meet Australian Design Rules
- If you choose to reduce your premium by naming drivers on your policy, an unnamed driver will incur a $2,500 excess (this replaces the basic and all other excesses where applicable).
Volkswagen Premier Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited, AFS Licence No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz).
In arranging this insurance, Volkswagen Financial Services ABN 20 097 071 460 (Volkswagen) and the authorised dealers act as agents of Allianz and not as your agent.
Neither Volkswagen nor any of its related companies have any liability in respect of this policy.
For further information or assistance please contact 1300 137 213
Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited trading as Volkswagen Financial Services.
- Insurance products are underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708 (Allianz) Volkswagen Financial Services is a trading name of Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited ABN 20 097 071 460, AR 246355 and the authorised dealers act as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. “Part 1 – Terminal Illness and Death cover” is underwritten by Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited (Allianz Life) ABN 27 076 033 782, AFS Licence No. 296559. Allianz acts as Allianz Life’s agent in offering and administering the Part 1 – Terminal Illness and Death cover. “Part 2 – Disability cover” and “Part 3 – Involuntary Unemployment cover” of this insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL No. 234708. In arranging this insurance Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited, ABN 20 097 071 460, AR No. 246355 and the authorised dealers act as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Limited ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344 Locked Bag 4002, Chullora NSW 2190 www.vwfinancialservices.com.au www.volkswagen.com.au
- All Volkswagen Genuine Parts® come with a 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty. Conditions and exclusions apply, see www.volkswagen.com.au/warranty for details. Your rights under this warranty are provided in addition to, and in some cases overlap with, consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law and do not limit or replace them.