Your go-to experts
Unfortunately, accidents can happen. The last thing you need is the headache of getting your car repaired. That’s why our Approved Repairers are here to help.
Approved Repairer benefits
With an Approved Repairer, you get benefits including skilled repairers, genuine parts, and factory monitoring.
Ensure your insurance policy includes a “choice of repairer” option so you get to choose the best repairer and avoid non-genuine parts and repair methods.
You may also be interested in
I’ve had an accident. What do I do?
In the event of a road accident, there are a number of steps you should follow to protect yourself, your vehicle and other road users.
1. Immediately turn off your ignition and switch on your hazard lights so other road users are aware you’re in an emergency.
2. If serious injury has occurred, a driver did not stop, or a vehicle was towed away after the accident call 000 immediately.
3. Exchange details with other drivers involved in the accident, including their name, address, phone number, insurance company, license number and vehicle registration.
4. Carefully inspect the scene of the accident and record as many details as you can with your camera.
5. If your Volkswagen needs to be towed, you have the right to decide who will tow it and where it will be towed to. The Volkswagen Approved Repairer is the best option to repair your vehicle
6. Contact your insurer. They will need to know as soon as possible following the accident.